Ads, Blogs, Website Copy
Don’t Sell a Product; Sell Your Story
Effective copywriting doesn’t just tell your audience what you’re selling and why they should buy it. It transforms an audience into a customer base. The key? Storytelling. Humans have an instinctual desire to find people they feel connected with through common experience and insight. Proof? Look at how much people spend on movies, music, books, and games. Not only do all of these things share the trait of storytelling; they also offer almost no practical benefit. Money spent on these things is money that can’t be spent buying either necessities or that dream vacation. That’s how strong this human desire is. And look – you’ve read this paragraph because you’re feeling that click right now. Let us build demand for you using the same process.
Digital Longform RatesRate by the Word, Examples Given
- Includes up to 3 hours of independent research, client-provided materials, or interviews
- Fully-proofed, publish-ready copy.
- Example: Blogs / Online Articles for optimal SEO should be between 300-1000 words, so $75-$250 per piece.
- Top-level webpages should be 500+ words, so $125+ per page.
- For Blogs/Web Pages, 1 Header Graphic Included
Short Digital PiecesRate by Project, Examples Given
- 1 Graphic included
- Fully-proofed, publish-ready copy
- Examples: short ads for emails, social media posts, etc.
Longform Print CopywritingReady-to-Print Materials
- Includes up to 3 hours of independent research, client-provided materials, or interviews.
- Formatting included – even for graphics! (base price for client-provided graphics, additional charges for creating new graphics)
- Fully proofed and publish-ready.
- Examples: Catalogs, Brochures, Mail Campaigns, etc.